Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blogging Like The Big Dog

The 7 year old has a blog and he is ready to start blogging. Talking about kids sports and adults sports all over the place. I play for Blackstars so I am going to talk about them once a month to tell you how I am going.

My Dad is John Rillie and does not play for the Townsville Crocs this year although he wanted to play for them. He and my family are very disappointed but there is nothing we can do.

In other sports, the Socceroos had a 0-0 draw but get to go to the World Cup in 2010. In NRL, the Cowboys went over the Rabbitohs 46 -12 with a big 34 point win. Also in the NRL the Sea Eagles went over the Roosters 38-18 with a 20 point win. Today, the Sharks will play Warriors.

There will be more over the next few days.

9 comments:

  1. Yeah Rare Breed,
    Looks good and I can't wait to see part 2 of the blog. You're already better than your old man at it! Keep up the good work and I'll see ya soon.

    Rusty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Jaron! We will be watching your blog to keep up on Australian sports and the Blackstars. Grammie, JohnDowns, Buttons and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaron - I like your blog site. Thanks for sharing this. One thing you might do is help us over here in the States who don't know who the Cowboys or the Rabbitohs or the Sea Eagles or the Roosters are or even what sport they play. Hope you can help us with that.

    Take care,

    Johndowns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, Jaron. You are a very smart kiddo and I am very proud of you! You have so many good things to write about, I can't wait to hear more about what you think!

    Love, Mom xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff Jaron. Hey, do you have any pets you can tell us about? Or even a pet you would like to have. We have a rabbit and a guinea pig now. Looking forward to hearing more of your updates. Lois x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Jaron! That's an awesome start and I can't wait to hear more!
    Jen xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gunna be great!!! Maybe you can be a guest on 'The OT'?

    Maybe a sponsor for the show?

    ReplyDelete
  8. DJ Rod
    I like the idea of a guest. Or I could be your sponsor but what about one of the main people like you and Dad?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the idea! Ask your Mom (mum) ;)

    hey I reckon you could take this kid on - apparently the best 8yo in the USA...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOGaQZGH3dU&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete